Monday, September 21, 2009

American Honda Finance

http://honda-financial.pissedconsumer.com/

It seems they are now making a name for themselves all over America.

Another note from a former Honda advocate, and when I say advocate, I was a true disciple.

Before the economy went bad I had thought about buying the new, new all new Accord, but I found this car to be something other than what I had come to love about Honda's.
Quite frankly, it is a CHEAP car. To check this for yourself, go and find a 2006 Accord EX, get inside, close the door, feels very, very solid.
Now, go where they sell new Honda's, note, some of the most dishonest dealers in America, anyway, get inside the new Accord, slam the door....notice, a pure cheap plastic clap? THIS is the new HONDA.

Hey, things do change as the old guard goes so goes the soul of what made a company.
Take for instance, Wal Mart, when Sam was alive, the company TRULY cared for their people, my wife worked there for years, the profit sharing was out of this world, and health care? You could get it with no problems.

Now? Well just check the headlines, with Sam gone, it is just a cold heartless beast.

American Honda? Well, in my humble opinion, they have joined the ranks!

No comments:

Post a Comment